Here is the typical life cycle of a tenancy administered by our office:
- We acquire and qualify a tenant by interviewing and reference checks, etc.
- We obtain a walk-through inspection from the new tenants and obtain a signed property condition form to allow us to substantiate any damages that may have occurred.
- We collect a security deposit and rental payments
- We retain the security deposit on behalf of the Owner.
- We collect rents and deposit them into the owner's bank account less our fee plus G.S.T on our fee, and any maintenance bill paid on the owner's behalf.
- Any problems or questions the tenant has will be directed to, and dealt with by us. We are on call 24 hours a day.
- We offer two month or six month interior inspections to ensure that your property is being taken care of, this is done by a third party.
- If proven necessary, arbitration and evictions will be totally handled by us with the owner's signed authorization to act on his or her behalf.
- On receipt of proper notice from a tenant we will again conduct a property condition inspection, attend to the disbursement of the security deposit and immediately endeavor to locate a new tenant for your property.
- We offer repairs from our qualified suppliers on owners authorization or under specific contract agreement.
Call for more information and a quote. We evaluate each property and portfolio independently.